Thursday, October 11, 2018

#mylittlepony - #There needs to be a My Little Pony cookbook.


There needs to be a My Little Pony cookbook.

I know there are some baking-related books, but I think a full cookbook would be awesome. I love cooking from fantasy cook books. Last year for Christmas dinner I made all recipes from my World of Warcraft cookbook (and it was amazing).

It would be vegetarian, of course. There are already some recipes online for savory oatcakes which is a good base for oat burgers. It also would need apple fritters, apple brown betties, various pies, salads, veggie sandwiches, and carrot dogs (although I'm not sure how tasty those would be).

What other recipes do you guys think would go in such a cookbook?



Submitted October 11, 2018 at 10:25AM by InvaderIxis
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/9nbgem/there_needs_to_be_a_my_little_pony_cookbook/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment