Thursday, October 11, 2018

#horses - #Need input on horse transports


Need input on horse transports

Hello everyone!

I would like to hear your personal experiences with cross country horse transport companies (good, bad and ugly).

I do not need my horse shipped until summer, but I am trying to get a handle on prices and what to be on the lookout for when selecting a service. I have looked into a few and the price range is so wide it makes me wonder about why one is so much cheaper than the other...

A few things I am sure I want: a box stall, good communication from drivers and dispatchers, and the most expedited trip. I am ok with my horse being at a layover facility, but I also don't want him to be on and off a trailer for a week. He is being shipped from AL to CO.

Thanks in advance!



Submitted October 11, 2018 at 06:48PM by mercy036
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9nfovt/need_input_on_horse_transports/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment