Thursday, October 11, 2018

#horses - #Long longgggg longshot :: looking for a (now) 10 - 12 year old male quarter horse I once “owned”


Long longgggg longshot :: looking for a (now) 10 - 12 year old male quarter horse I once "owned"

It was the winter, spring and following summer of my 6th grade year. I was 11/12 and one of my moms friends had brought several horses and had given me one of them as a birthday gift. Being a horse crazy little girl — it was a dream come true and I loved every minute of it. The fall of that year I showed up to the stable and all the horses were gone, they'd been sold I was told but I was never told to where or to whom.

Flash forward to now... I am 21 and while probably not financially stable enough to buy him back or anything crazy, I'd love to see (through pictures or in person) how he is doing! There's still that tiny little horse crazy girl inside of me and this has been eating me up for years.

Here's what I know / was told:

• would have been a yearling / 2 year old when originally sold

• would have been originally sold in Central Arkansas (USA)

• was originally registered with the AQUA as Zanax Man, Zan-X Man, Zan Ex Man or some variation

• pedigree had Zan Parr Bar & Peppy San Badger (not sure which was on top or bottom)

• Chestnut with two small, white socks on both rear legs and a white face blaze with small snip. Grey muzzle.

Pictures : Pictures



Submitted October 11, 2018 at 07:39AM by e-d-e-n-
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9na1m8/long_longgggg_longshot_looking_for_a_now_10_12/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment