Thursday, October 12, 2017

#mylittlepony - #[Movie Spoilers] Something I noticed in the movie, not sure if it's a clever plot point or blatantly obvious.


[Movie Spoilers] Something I noticed in the movie, not sure if it's a clever plot point or blatantly obvious.

Princess Celestia tried telling Luna to find the "queen of the hippo-" but was cut off. We later find out that she meant hippogriffs.

But because I knew that seaponies were in the movie, I thought she was trying to say "hippocampus".

So I'm not sure if Celestia's information about the hippogriffs was outdated and she said "hippogriff", or if she was really trying to say "hippocampus" and Twilight misinterpreted what she meant by "hippo".

Am I dumb for thinking this?



Submitted October 12, 2017 at 07:03AM by Dalek_Kolt
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/75wtzs/movie_spoilers_something_i_noticed_in_the_movie/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment