Thursday, October 12, 2017

#mylittlepony - #How many people here are NOT going to watch the newly Leaked Episodes?


How many people here are NOT going to watch the newly Leaked Episodes?

There's already been commotion on this subreddit about the leaked episodes and what the spoiler policy should be in the mean time especially in this week's meta thread. However it seems most people are leaning towards watching (If they haven't already) the newly leaked episodes from this season. So for future reference I thought making this thread would be a good place to see just how many people are NOT going to watch any of the leaks and just wait like normal. Personally I will be avoiding the leaked content like the last time. For the past few years I've binged new episodes of the shows I liked from that week on Saturday so simply adding MLP to what I watch is no problem for me. I like watching it on Discovery in the morning because it feels special and I don't mind giving better TV ratings at least for the network. I hate spoilers so this is dangerous territory for me. This thread is really more of a general meta poll but feel free to explain what you'll be doing! If you are one of the people who will be avoiding the leaks, speak up! How many people will watch the leaks but rewatch in order to be in the reaction thread on time? Answer stuff like that!



Submitted October 12, 2017 at 09:13PM by QABJAB
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7623w1/how_many_people_here_are_not_going_to_watch_the/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment