Thursday, December 12, 2019

#mylittlepony - #The General Pony Gaming Thread!


The General Pony Gaming Thread!

Hey you! Did you know that on top of the millions of fan fiction, music, art, and videos that get released daily, there are also My Little Pony games as well? Yeah I couldn't believe it either! Thousands of fan-created games and mods begging to be played by people like you!

I'd love to bring some much-needed attention to this overlooked side of the fandom because I myself am starting to love the creativity this fanbase produces! All it took was one friendly fangame recommendation to get me sucked into this vast gaming world and I'd like to get you hooked too!

The only rule for this thread is to talk about games and my little pony! Videogames, tabletop games, card games, officially endorsed games... if it's a game starring My Little Pony characters, discuss to your heart's content!

Sample questions to get the ball rolling!

1. Have you played any My Little Pony games lately? If so, what was it! Would you recommend it? 2. For creative types: Have you helped make a pony fangame before? Or alternatively, do you have any ideas for an awesome MLP game/gameplay mechanic even if you aren't a creator yourself? 3. Are you looking to join a MLP gaming clan, or find new members for a Discord you run? Advertise here! Maybe someone lurking will join! (SFW-only) 4. Have you seen any cool pony gaming fanart or videos? Share one with the class! 5: MLP-themed aside have you played anything interesting this week? Talk about that! Followup: Would the MLP characters we know and love enjoy playing that particular game too? Why or why not?

Other Resources: EquestriaGaming.net, Latest Pony Gaming News, and be sure to Subscribe to r/mylittlegaming!



Submitted December 12, 2019 at 10:54AM by QABJAB
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/e9qzh2/the_general_pony_gaming_thread/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment