Wednesday, June 19, 2019

#mylittlepony - #MLP is seriously one of the things keeping me out of the pit of depression that I find it all too easy to fall into.


MLP is seriously one of the things keeping me out of the pit of depression that I find it all too easy to fall into.

When I'm upset, there's a song for like ANY emotion. And all the characters are lovely and relatable. And they live in an innocent and soothing yet creative and exciting at times world. It inspired me to make my own character (my ponysona) which I think really brings my personality to life. And I love drawing them. They're so cute, I especially love their eyes. Sorry for gushing but I just really appreciate this show and I wanted to share that with a place that understands.



Submitted June 19, 2019 at 02:49PM by justbeautifulme
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/c2mi7q/mlp_is_seriously_one_of_the_things_keeping_me_out/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment