Thursday, December 27, 2018

#mylittlepony - #MLP "Meet the Mane 6" ponies collection review


MLP "Meet the Mane 6" ponies collection review

(I'm new to this subreddit, so I apologise if this has already been done.)

I recently purchased the My Little Pony "Meet the Mane 6" ponies collection from Argos for £25.99 and I thought that I might want to share my experience with it with others, seeing as it is considerably cheaper than a lot of pony merchandise- particularly of the mane six.

I'll start with the packaging. It comes in a rather large box and each pony is encased in a large chunk of plastic that wraps around them at parts and makes them hard to get out. They are also evidently quite cheaply-made figures, so one would want to refrain from using excessive force to remove them. Fortunately, the tails (as I have found) are re-attachable and can be positioned as pleased.

As for the actual figures, they are 3 inches in height (slightly shorter than the vinyl figures) and (like the vinyl figures) only have their cutie marks on one side. The ponies are also decorated with numerous manufacturing defaults, such as flakey plastic, visible build-ups of glue and some random black marks. Additionally, the back part of RD's mane is coloured incorrectly, AJ is missing her hat, Rarity has trouble standing up and Pinkie has an obtrusive black mark on her leg.

But hey, they're ponies, they're cheap and they're adorable, so a good buy regardless.

Here are some photos I took to illustrate my points: https://imgur.com/a/YXm5Xsg



Submitted December 27, 2018 at 01:01PM by Springly_Shitposting
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/aa2m9k/mlp_meet_the_mane_6_ponies_collection_review/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment