Thursday, December 27, 2018

#mylittlepony - #How Do You Think Sony's My Little Pony Movie Would've Turned Out?


How Do You Think Sony's My Little Pony Movie Would've Turned Out?

For those of you who don't know, before Hasbro teamed up with Lionsgate to make last year's MLP film (Which I enjoyed even though I felt like the script could've been better), they were originally gonna work on it with Sony Pictures. However according to leaked emails from the 2014 Sony Hacks, there were major creative differences between the 2 companies and Sony wanted to make the film a live action/animated hybrid where the Mane Six come to the real world Smurfs style.

I'm glad this never happened. I don't hate Sony like a lot of other people do. Yes they've made recent crap like The Emoji Movie, Flatliners, and Annie, but they've also given us some really good and entertaining films in recent years like Baby Driver, Venom, Into The Spider-Verse, 22 Jump Street, and Jumanji. But this MLP movie pitch sounded disastrous. Most of these live action/CGI films based on children's shows/books suck. Yeah Paddington was great, but you also have awful films like Garfield and Chipmunks. Had this happened, I imagine it would've been a disaster.

What do you think of Sony's idea for the film? Comment and let me know and thanks for reading (If you don't mind). :0)



Submitted December 27, 2018 at 05:00PM by Spidey10
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/aa4s0d/how_do_you_think_sonys_my_little_pony_movie/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment