Friday, August 31, 2018

#horses - #Horse Camping -- feasible? have you done it? how was it? Looking for general info.


Horse Camping -- feasible? have you done it? how was it? Looking for general info.

This mayyyy be a stretch for this sub, but I was wondering if any of y'all had every gone on overnights or multi-day trips with your horse? I'm wondering how common this is and any general info one might offer someone interested in this (in the future.)

I don't actually own a horse (I posted a while back about being interested in getting one in a few years), but I love hiking and camping and am looking into transitioning into more back-country activities.

Any tips/tricks/links/books on the topic would be appreciated. Thanks!



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 08:18AM by hydrohamster
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9btzue/horse_camping_feasible_have_you_done_it_how_was/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment