Friday, August 31, 2018

#horses - #Am I too old to get back into it?


Am I too old to get back into it?

I used to take English lessons for a good 2-3 years starting when I was about 10. I had to quit due to family financial issues. I never really advanced much during those years, and the thought of starting back up now (I'm 20) scares me. I have the money for lessons now, but there's a couple things that are holding me back from starting again. Mainly superficial things, like being older but still beginner at a stable or what not. Is this fear of mine a legitimate fear to starting back up again? Am I too old to start competing for the first time in my life? I do want to own a horse or horses one day, and I know I need to just face my fears and get back in the saddle. Any advice?



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 06:27PM by inebriatedbre
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9byvmp/am_i_too_old_to_get_back_into_it/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment