Thursday, February 22, 2018

#mylittlepony - #[SPOILERS] Forgotten Friendship is on par with Rainbow Rocks, in few ways its better.


[SPOILERS] Forgotten Friendship is on par with Rainbow Rocks, in few ways its better.

I am keeping spoilers to a minimum, its more so a post to celebrate the special itself rather than go over the entire plot. I think that Rainbow Rocks has met its equal. It wasn't that the Friendship Games, Legend of Everfree and Magical Movie Night are bad. But they didn't surpass or meet Rainbow Rocks's quality. Even if you dislike Rainbow Rocks, that was the special that really made this series much more popular.

What I love about Forgotten Friendship, there is so much crammed in and the pacing was amazing, I am really curious to see those deleted clips, and I HOPE this gets a blu ray, not a dvd.. This special deserves it.

I guess you could say it was predictable, but then again this is a kids's show we're talking about here. Wallflower is growing on me. She can't be up there with the sirens.. But she is better and more improved version of Juniper Montage. Her motive is something anyone of any age can relate to.

Sunset also acts similar to the way she did in Rainbow Rocks, her attitude and anger get the better of her. But I agree with Sunset, she's trying to save her personality and bonds with her friends. How would you like to risk having your entire memories be erased of those near to you?

But yeah, I think I am in the majority as well, this special was amazing. I want the Dazzlings back in another special.. we need to see them one more time :D

Forgotten Friendship doesn't have the finale at the battle of the bands though. I am not joking when I say, that that scene rivals the MLP Movie soundtrack. Its a iconic moment for Sunset Shimmer and also my favorite moment in all of G4.



Submitted February 22, 2018 at 02:38PM by MALayhee1993
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7zilo6/spoilers_forgotten_friendship_is_on_par_with/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment