Thursday, November 16, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Your Favorite in Show Song


Your Favorite in Show Song

Well as the title up ^ there asks what're y'all's favorite songs from the show. Now I was introduced to the show via the Canterlot Wedding episodes so BBBFF, This day Aria( YES) and Love is in Bloom hold a special place in my heart but I have to admit that there is one song that I adore more then the rest.

"Smile Smile Smile" As sung by Pinkie Pie. The song that quite literally makes me grin in happiness and lifts my spirits up. Not from the greatest episode mind you but dear gods I love and adore that song.

What about the rest of y'all? What're y'all's favorite songs from this wonderful series?



Submitted November 16, 2017 at 06:14PM by NewWillinium
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7dh7hd/your_favorite_in_show_song/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment