Thursday, November 16, 2017

#horses - #Those of you not born into horse owning, how did you get started?


Those of you not born into horse owning, how did you get started?

I've been interested in horses all my life, and now that I'm 19 and been out of high school for a year I'm looking to finally achieve my interest. I was looking into either volunteering at a local stable, and/or going for an Equine Science degree at a school not far away from me. The dream is to own my own horse(s), but obviously that's years down the line, if it ever happens at all. I'm just not sure where the best place to begin learning and training is. I really appropriate any responses, it means a lot to me.



Submitted November 16, 2017 at 12:08AM by HereComeDatAlt
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7darm6/those_of_you_not_born_into_horse_owning_how_did/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment