Thursday, November 23, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Why I’m thankful for MLP


Why I'm thankful for MLP

I know it sounds cliche, with me saying that ponies helped me through a hard time, but I'd be lying if I said that they didn't. I was going through a lot of stuff back in 2010, and if it wasn't for ponies and Oprah Winfrey, I might not be here today. The lessons, the advice, and the charismatic and compassion of ponies helped me get through some depression that I was facing. What started out as a guilty pleasure for me eventually turned into an addiction. Eventually, I discovered the forums, Reddit, and Fimfiction, where I found more outlets to express myself, and even meet new people. I have met many friends online, which started because of our shared passion for ponies, and I am still meeting new people. I will forever be grateful for ponies, and now have a special pastime that I can share with my future children. All I can say is, I'm thankful for ponies, and thankful for all of you; every single one of you. Enjoy thanksgiving with your families!



Submitted November 23, 2017 at 05:04PM by swingman792002
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7f3l76/why_im_thankful_for_mlp/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment