Thursday, November 23, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Happy Thanksgiving everypony


Happy Thanksgiving everypony

My first Thanksgiving as part of this fandom and this sub, so I wanted to wish everypony a happy Thanksgiving and tell you all how much I appreciate being here. As I was coming into the fandom it didn't take me long to decide this was going to be my main place to hang out and surround myself with Pony goodness. Its such a positive place to hang out with great people, nice art, and of course pony(motes) everywhere.

So Happy Thanksgiving everypony, and here's to more years on this wild ride.



Submitted November 23, 2017 at 10:49AM by ElecManEXE
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7f19ju/happy_thanksgiving_everypony/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment