Thursday, November 23, 2017

#horses - #Question on value


Question on value

Ok to make a long story short my roommate just got a horse from a girl for free and plans on selling it for profit, the horse is seriously malnourished but she thinks she can get it back into a good state, its a thoroughbred and it's a dark grey so he says it's worth more because of that but I wouldn't know, he's a very tame horse and she says wonderful to ride, he used to be on the track till he broke his leg but that all healed and he can still trot, I told her I'd help her out and take care of him which I know enough about but I have no idea about his value or anything specific, just trying to get some insight help would be much appreciated



Submitted November 23, 2017 at 11:06AM by TheThunderJ
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/7f1dmx/question_on_value/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment