Thursday, October 26, 2017

#mylittlepony - #We are in the full swing of Halloween season, and as such I would like to once again implore everyone to x-post to /r/NightmareNight! (+ some other tangentially spooky Pony subs that may be of interest)


We are in the full swing of Halloween season, and as such I would like to once again implore everyone to x-post to /r/NightmareNight! (+ some other tangentially spooky Pony subs that may be of interest)

Greetings, ponies and ghouls!

At time of official posting we are just under a week out from Halloween, and as such Halloween-themed content in general, in the fandom, and as a result on the sub is ramping up.

As such, I would once again to remind everyone on this sub to please, please x-post any and all Halloween-themed content to /r/NightmareNight. It's a sub I created last year specifically for Pony Halloween content of all kinds, and it desperately needs more traffic. So please, if you post any Halloween content here, please post it over there as well. It's very much appreciated.

And while I'm here, I feel like going ahead and plugging a few other subs of mine that just so happen to be tangentially appropriate for the season and I haven't gotten a chance to advertise yet. Of course, these subs are good any time of the year, but they felt especially appropriate for October, so I'm telling you about them here.

First, there's /r/MyLittleGoth, a subreddit for dark and gothic MLP content of any kind. Think that one's pretty self-explanatory.

Alongside that, do please also check out its sister subs /r/MoonlightRaven and, one I didn't create but /u/nano23823 generously handed control of over to me recently, /r/InkyRose. A great pair of characters that absolutely deserve more love, the former especially.

And, for any fans of the Silent Ponyville series like me, there's, well, /r/SilentPonyville (not directly linked just to be safe). Sam Rose's series is one of the most important facets of the fandom to me; the first one was the first fic I ever read, and pretty much the tipping factor that led me to end up watching the show in the first place; and I think it's about high time there was a sub dedicated to it. So, here it is. And if you're new and want to get into the series, I compiled a easy list of links for all of Rose's official entries into the series on the sub's wiki, there's a link in the sidebar.

And that's about it. Remember, that's /r/NightmareNight for Halloween stuff, and feel free to check out the others this or any time of year. Good Redditing, and Happy Almost Nightmare Night!



Submitted October 26, 2017 at 07:53AM by FlaminScribblenaut
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/78vor7/we_are_in_the_full_swing_of_halloween_season_and/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment