Thursday, October 26, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Something I've always found a bit Strange


Something I've always found a bit Strange

So we all know the tale of two Sisters by now right? How the Princess of Night was driven mad by envy over how the populous of Equestria lived out their lives during the day and shut themselves away at night to sleep?

One thing I always found kind of baffling about this is that, from my perspective at least, that I can't believe that there were no "night owls" in those times. See in my case nothing centers me more, emotionally AND mentally, then going outside in the dead of night to gaze at the jeweled night sky alight in the Moon's glow for an hour or so. Simply taking that beauty in.

One would have to imagine that there were more ponies that felt the same way as I right?



Submitted October 26, 2017 at 07:33PM by NewWillinium
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/79065r/something_ive_always_found_a_bit_strange/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment