Thursday, August 17, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Hello there, I'm Toxic-Mario and I do pony comics. One of the last comic people left from pre-S2 days and one crazy Derpy fan. Also got a degree in Meteorology. AMA, let's see what you got.


Hello there, I'm Toxic-Mario and I do pony comics. One of the last comic people left from pre-S2 days and one crazy Derpy fan. Also got a degree in Meteorology. AMA, let's see what you got.

As I said I am Toxic-Mario...I mean that would make sense right since this is an AMA and it's in the title. ;) 28 and I been doing comics in the fandom since May 2011 along with some other crossover stuff here and there. Did in fact start any type of art in late 2010 doing dragon art which was 'the thing' to do at the time. Love making my filly comics adding backstories and I am currently undergoing a complete style change on my ponies. Been very outspoken on stuff in the fandom over the years and my love of drawing a certain best gray mare (best pony) and the series everyone seems to hate these days with her. :P

Pretty much have seen almost it all from the early days of the fandom till the present and am preliminarily retired from the convention scene (unsure if I'll come back). Got my Deviantart page, Twitter, Derpi, Online shop, tumblr and a page but the first 2 are the ones I am always most active on especially on twitter during episodes.

Last 2 things...yes I do have a degree in Meteorology from 2011 and I have been storm chasing in the Midwest in 2010 and film/chase around my area of Albany if storms look good. Usually put the videos on twitter right now of storms. Planning a 2-week tornado chase with my best friends in 2018 to go back to the Midwest. Weather jobs has been tricky to get but going back this Fall for a big Hydrology class to really boost my resume. Love forecasting and been now-casting last few years for some fandom people/conventions when big storms are around their area. #2....I love sports....like really really into sports stuff with my sports jerseys and stuff of my teams especially on game days. My twitter is a mess on NFL Sunday and hockey nights.

So I think we got the basics out of the way. There was a lot to cover and wanted to say. Ok AMA I guess. Edit: Little quiet right right now so gonna be mowing lawn and catching sports stuff so will be checking in.



Submitted August 17, 2017 at 10:00AM by Toxic-Mario
via reddit http://ift.tt/2wjspsD

No comments :

Post a Comment