Thursday, August 17, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Fluttershy will never hug you


Fluttershy will never hug you

Sorry for the rant. I don't know if it belongs here, or even allowed, I just... need to tell this, I don't know what to do with this.

 
Hi there, brony speaking. You know that stereotype from hate subreddits - ugly, obese, stupidly obsessed, like from that "my little brony" CH sketch, but worse? Yeah, this, hits the point. That's me. As brony as it gets.

 
So, I'm into ponies. As obsessed as one can possibly be. Watching every episode countless times? Check. Having pony posters all over the walls? Check. Pony figures, some of them custom and ridiculously expensive, all over the place, and some more in the drawer because all shelves are used already? Check. Stickers, cups, shirts, buttons, pins, you name it? Check. An evergrowing herd of plushies? Check. One of these "life-size" plushies? Check, sure as hay.

That said, I generally avoided pony conventions and other "brony events". Never gave too much of a thought into it, giving something like "I'm more into ponies than into bronies" as a reply when asked . When I think of it now, it's obvious: I met people like me, and that was no good. Ugly lonely people, desperate for love and acceptance, wearing ridiculous outfits, singing out of tune along the pony songs and generally being "fake it until you make it" happy. There always were some younger and more "normal" folks too, but these tend to stay away from fat creeps.

 
Did I say that I'm really into ponies? Just to make sure. So, I made a consistent effort to be surrounded by ponies at every given moment of my life. It's kind of pricey, but I have a decent job and no better way to spend what I earn. It was all worth it, for one reason: ponies made me happier. Always.

For so many years (5? 6? I don't remember) finding consolation for my shitty life was so easy. Watch an episode. Listen to a song from an episode. Hug a plush pony. Think of ponies. Cool, now life is so much better! I am a loner, and have always been (friendship lessons did not work, do they ever work if you aren't as cute as those six?), but I had ponies. Ponies were always there for me.

 
Until this Saturday. I was shown a mirror, and the view was soul-crushing. As every "brony in Equestria" fic goes - if I ended up there in Ponyville, how would it go? Great, here is the answer: like this. Or like this. Or like this (yee-haw). I would be the same piece of shit, and ponies wouldn't like that either. This is not intended for me, I'd get this at best.

As delusional as I was, that delusion worked an made me so much happier. Now it does not.

 
I don't know what to do now.

 
Shit.



Submitted August 17, 2017 at 12:51AM by basurahumana87621332
via reddit http://ift.tt/2x6UCAf

No comments :

Post a Comment