Thursday, February 16, 2017

#mylittlepony - #What's a brony ?


What's a brony ?

hi there, just want to talk about my MLP experience, i start watching mlp like one or two year ago by pure curiosity because i really want to know where all that brony stuff come from.

So i started watching an episode, then another and keep going but i didn't understand yet, to me it was just nice but nothing extraordinary so i keep going until i finish the season 5 without understanding more about the fascination about mlp to me it was just good and with some fun episode but ten i discovered all the creativity that the mlp comunity have made like the .mov serie that is fun bun when you get the references it's awesome !

And then i become i lot more fan of mlp and i feel like all the fanmade content is part of mlp and to me it's the major reason i like mlp because without that the series would have been just a nice show i watch one time.

Do that make me a brony ?

Do you agree with me or this show is the major part of mlp to you and the fan content is just secondary ?



Submitted February 16, 2017 at 10:08PM by Biche_Tordue
via reddit http://ift.tt/2kPZsMl

No comments :

Post a Comment