Thursday, February 16, 2017

#mylittlepony - #By Royal Decree, this week shall be Future Week!


By Royal Decree, this week shall be Future Week!

Hello again my faithful subjects. Has everyone gorged themselves on discounted heart shaped chocolates? I know I have!

This week is all about Tech! Whether it be cyberpunk augments, TRON lights, Spaceships, or maybe just a post apocalyptic wasteland, The Future is NOW!

As a bonus, Steampunk will also count this week.

This week post or repost your favorite Future related images with the tag [Future Week], and as always have a fun and safe Hiatus!


As there has been some confusion in the past I'd like to restate that these weekly themes are run by me and not the mods. They are not official, endorsed or enforced in any way.



Submitted February 16, 2017 at 02:12PM by PrincessOfTheHiatus
via reddit http://ift.tt/2kDZDt8

No comments :

Post a Comment