Thursday, November 28, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Pony Color Search


Pony Color Search

It allows you to search for ponies by color.

link to search

I put this together over the last couple of days. The data (names, coat colors, and mane colors) is taken mostly from the MLP Fandom; I couldn't do all 2000 ponies myself. That said, there are quite a few repeats. I know that Rarity is in there like five times and Rainbow Dash is in there a lot as well.

The whole file is about 358 kb; that's about 179 bytes per pony.

I did post this like 20 minutes ago, but there was an error in my code that I didn't catch and I deleted it then.



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 08:11AM by BenjamimaPancake
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/e2z8li/pony_color_search/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment