Thursday, July 18, 2019

#mylittlepony - #The Perfect Pear's talking babies


The Perfect Pear's talking babies

When I first watched The Perfect Pear, while I greatly enjoyed the rest of the episode, I thought it was weird how Bright Mac and Pear Butter were able to talk as babies in the flashback.

When I brought it up with other people, they said it was probably Rugrats logic. So if that's the case...does that mean Flurry and the Cake Twins can talk as well, and the older ponies just can't hear it? Since then, I've been wanting to see a Rugrats-style episode from Flurry and the Cake Twins' point of view.

With that said, the other possibility is that, since it's Goldie Delicious telling the story, maybe she's just being eccentric and exaggerating details. What do you guys think?



Submitted July 18, 2019 at 07:41PM by SummerAndTinkles
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/cf1dub/the_perfect_pears_talking_babies/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment