Thursday, July 18, 2019

#mylittlepony - #I'm going to Bronycon fellas!


I'm going to Bronycon fellas!

I finished booking my hotel yesterday and got my ticket today for the con! Unfortunately they were out of 4-day+ badges so I had to settle for the regular one, but that's just what I get for being a slow poke!!

I've been a fan for 6 years now, and it's crazy unbelievable that I'm actually going to a pony convention for the first time just now! I never saw myself as the kind of person that would particularly like conventions, in fact, I used to be the kind of fan who was a bit weirded out by the whole thing. Now after 6 years, I'm nothing short of balistically thrilled to just let it all out and be the biggest fan possible!!

I can't lie I'm a bit nervous (nervous-cited!) and I just really don't know what to expect. What are some things a first time con goer should know, and what sort of things should I do/prepare to have the most maximum fun possible?

P.S. I'll be alone most days of the convention so if anyone wants to meet up, just PM me!! Ill be at the holiday inn express about a mile away from the convention center!



Submitted July 18, 2019 at 11:53AM by millo31
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/cevte3/im_going_to_bronycon_fellas/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment