Thursday, March 21, 2019

#mylittlepony - #I know longer despise Starlight Glimmer being reformed. In, fact I'm kind of Glad she was redeemed!


I know longer despise Starlight Glimmer being reformed. In, fact I'm kind of Glad she was redeemed!

Crazy right? it only took me like 2.5 years or something? Granted I still think her motivations for turning evil were petty and pathetic.

That aside, I truly love how here redemption was handled within an arc and not just a 30 second one-and-done snap. She truly really has come a long way. It actually makes sense that her ultimate calling would be as a school guidance counciler, helping kids who are troubled, much like she herself once was.

I might as well take advantage of this opportunity to show you guys my latest art piece of Gimmy herself; https://www.deviantart.com/spellboundcanvas/art/Glimmering-Paradox-790558409

Happy Starlight Day!



Submitted March 21, 2019 at 05:57PM by SpellboundCanvas
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/b3xyf1/i_know_longer_despise_starlight_glimmer_being/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment