Thursday, March 21, 2019

#mylittlepony - #I haven't watched the show since the end of season 3, what are the best episodes since then?


I haven't watched the show since the end of season 3, what are the best episodes since then?

Sometime during the wait for season 4 I lost interest, but recently I've felt like getting back into it. I think watched the s4 premiere though, is that when Sombra came in? Is that when Twilight became an alicorn?

I simply don't have the time or patience to watch every single episode, so could people give me some of their favorite/most important episodes post S3?

I just wanna see what's happened to everyone since then. Did the CMC get their cutie marks? Did Rainbow Dash ever join the Wonder Bolts or whatever they were called? Did Sombra ever have any relevance after that one episode? What are the best new songs?



Submitted March 21, 2019 at 03:51PM by Wschmidth
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/b3wjoq/i_havent_watched_the_show_since_the_end_of_season/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment