Sunday, February 17, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Just wanted to say hello


Just wanted to say hello

I've been a closet Brony for the past 6 years. I have no been super active over the years but have always paid attention and peeked in as often as I could. Upon confirmation of G4 coming to an end I was struck with a sadness I didn't think I'd feel over a show about ponies. I'm going to deeply miss this community so much. I know it will continue in some sense but not quite the same. You've all helped me conquer anxiety and depressing to an extent you'll never realize. I've become a better person because of this show and because of all of you. If you all ever want to pop by and say hello, I do daily gaming/random uploads on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/Sugarcatplays. Thank you for giving me the courage to not fear being a little bit different then everyone else. Much love from a fellow Bronie.



Submitted February 17, 2019 at 01:33AM by Sugarcatplays
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/arir1v/just_wanted_to_say_hello/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment