Thursday, October 25, 2018

#mylittlepony - #So.... About Discord and Fluttershy....


So.... About Discord and Fluttershy....

I'm probably overthinking, or there's a community-based ship I don't know about, and this might confirm it, but I was watching S8E12, and at the beggining, where Fluttershy and Discord are having a tea party, I noticed the Fluttershy/Discord pillow, and the Discord pillow. To me, that seems a bit over-the-top for just a tea party. I know, they're friends, as the show tells it, but it seems like there's more to them than just friends. What 'friend' has a pillow of "you and them" together, and a pillow of you? It's nice decoration, but really, who would have that for a friend. I would understand MAYBE a picture, but pillows? There's more to them than just friends. Oh, and I almost forgot. The weekly tea parties? They must see each other more than she sees her marefriends. Kinda strange for just mere friends, ain't it?



Submitted October 25, 2018 at 06:43PM by GabrielGaming21
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/9rg0w3/so_about_discord_and_fluttershy/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment