Thursday, October 25, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Should we start up Royal Decrees again?


Should we start up Royal Decrees again?

Hello my subjects! It's been a while. How are you all doing this fine NPT? /u/Lankygit did you change your hair? I think it looks great on you. Business up front, party in the back as they say?

As for the matter at hand, I was curious if people would be interested in my Royal Decrees starting up again. For those new during The Hiatus the sub tends to start slowing down a bit, and to combat this I would post weekly themes like this one to inspire people to post some of their favorite pony content.

It was a big success it's first year, but last Hiatus theme participation was down and people were still posting plenty of goodies to the sub so I stopped it early.

Who's up for doing this again?



Submitted October 25, 2018 at 04:20AM by PrincessOfTheHiatus
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/9r8zzp/should_we_start_up_royal_decrees_again/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment