Friday, October 5, 2018

#horses - #First time leasing


First time leasing

My family use to lease a horse named Lisa when I was a kid and it was basically my favorite part of my childhood! I've been riding since before I can remember, English and western, and horses have always been my passion. I live in STL Mo and I have a barn about 20 minutes from me that I ride at as often as possible, but the nose to butt trail rides and lack of actual one on one interaction with the horses always leaves me wanting. I've been looking to lease a horse for some time and I am ready to go for it! My question is, what tips you may have for me in leasing a horse? Do you know of anyone, or are you close to STL and looking to lease your horse? What should I expect going into this? And what would you say is the average cost of leasing?



Submitted October 05, 2018 at 11:53PM by mmilberg
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9ltq1t/first_time_leasing/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment