Tuesday, September 4, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Do people ever try to finish forgotten fanfictions?


Do people ever try to finish forgotten fanfictions?

I used to read a lot of MLP fanfiction back in 2012-2013 in the heyday. I remember coming across many fanfictions that were incomplete/in progress or on hiatus. I assumed they would eventually be updated, so I would always just move on to the next one.

In recent times, I decided to go back to check and see if any of these actually did end up getting finished, and many of them didn't. They've been dead for several years (or gone from Fimfiction completely in a worst-case scenario).

This brought me to my current thought of, does anyone ever make some kind of unofficial continuation or conclusion to these dead-fictions? If so, is that frowned upon or praised? If any of these exist, I'd like to see. If not, I guess I will forever be left with many an unsatisfied conclusion.



Submitted September 04, 2018 at 02:33AM by AvidVideoGameFanatic
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/9ctrlk/do_people_ever_try_to_finish_forgotten_fanfictions/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment