Tuesday, September 4, 2018

#horses - #Weight gain for horses


Weight gain for horses

I'm sponsoring a horse at a rescue. She's in her mid-20s. Although she's not too skinny and has been gaining weight, I'd like to get some more weight on her. Not sure if this would matter but she's a quarter horse. I think her body score would be 4.

Currently, she's on 1 scoop Triple Crown senior, 2 cups Thrive feed, and 1 oz Fastrack. She's just a "pasture ornament." No riding or any other activities. I buy my own Triple Crown senior for her, but I was just trying out Thrive and Fastrack. I know Thrive feed is good, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford it.



Submitted September 04, 2018 at 08:07AM by mdjk9
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9cvxgb/weight_gain_for_horses/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment