Monday, September 17, 2018

#horses - #Recommended barns in Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue area.


Recommended barns in Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue area.

I caught the horse bug a bit later then most. I'm 19 i started volunteering at a therapeutic riding center 5 years ago and i LOVE it. To a point where i may even get my PATH. But I'd also love to learn to ride and be generally be more horsey in my life. The issue is all of the barns I'm finding are pretty high end show barns and all that. Or they don't have space when it comes to lesson horses. Or want 75+ per lesson. There was also another one i liked that didn't have a lesson horse big enough (I'm 190).

Let me know if you know or a good barn/trainer in the area. I'm looking for low key lessons just generally learning more horsemanship, to ride ETC. I'd also be more then willing to help out at the barn.

Thanks in advance. I'd also like to know some good tip when it comes to finding lesson barns if you know any!



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 12:39AM by detters123
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9gi064/recommended_barns_in_seattle_redmond_bellevue_area/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment