Monday, September 17, 2018

#horses - #Horse withdrawal


Horse withdrawal

All throughout high school I volunteered at a therapeutic riding Ranch where I helped in lessons, fed horses, groomed, tacked, rode, and did groundwork. Now I'm in college in San Antonio, I spent my first year trying out a couple therapeutic riding places but none of them seemed to be the right fit and didn't have opportunities to really work with the horses. I'm a college student so I don't have the money to take lessons and I haven't been able to find a rescue anywhere near me. My riding skills are acceptable but I haven't had very much formal training or experience cantering. I can't stand only being able to work with horses during the summer, does anyone have any suggestions?



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 06:40AM by z0_4
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9gjyol/horse_withdrawal/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment