Thursday, May 31, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Did you actually expect Spike to grow wings?


Did you actually expect Spike to grow wings?

I know I didn't.

Of all the dragons that have been presented in the show, Spike was the only example that didn't have some kind of wings, even vestiges ones. I suppose the explaination now will just be that no other 'baby dragons' have appeared in the show, but it's still kind of odd.

I'm sure plenty of people saw the leaks and knew to expect this big change for Spike, but honestly for the longest time I just assumed Spike was a different species of dragon from the fire Drake's that are more common in Equestria. I thought he was some kind of ground dragon, and I didn't expect him to ever just sprout wings one day.

So how about you? Was this a surprising development or one that you were expecting?



Submitted May 31, 2018 at 08:22AM by TheKnackerman
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/8nist3/did_you_actually_expect_spike_to_grow_wings/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment