Thursday, May 31, 2018

#horses - #Ideas for a simple memorial tattoo for my late heart horse?


Ideas for a simple memorial tattoo for my late heart horse?

I just put my horse down last month, and I had him since I was 12. He really saved me growing up, and he was my heart horse for sure.

I'm looking at some ideas for a tattoo in honor of him, but I'm stuck on ideas. I want to keep it simple and on the smaller side (I'm thinking maybe on my foot, or somewhere that I can conceal it well).

I don't like wordy tattoos, but I'm stuck on anything that symbolizes him well. He was a quarter horse, so I thought about his registration number, but that seems too impersonal somehow...like he was so much more than his papers. (Also, having a number like that tattooed on me seems to be in very poor taste). There is one I've seen online that looks exactly like him, but I know of a few people who have the exact same one so I'm hesitant.

Any ideas? Do any of you have memorial tattoos for a horse?



Submitted May 31, 2018 at 08:01PM by Desperate_Stranger
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/8no5gu/ideas_for_a_simple_memorial_tattoo_for_my_late/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment