Thursday, March 15, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Do ex-bronies outnumber current bronies?


Do ex-bronies outnumber current bronies?

This is a sentiment I saw recently that I immediately rejected, but on further reflection I don't really have a way of disproving it.

I have the general view that even if you stop watching the show that doesn't necissarily mean you stop being a brony. Ditto if one stops interacting with the fandom I think you could still be considered a brony if you still consume some amount of content (even if it's just lurking on forums/reddit).

But what do you think? Are there more people who were bronies now than there are people who would consider themselves bronies? Have we gotten to that point as a fandom?



Submitted March 15, 2018 at 07:40AM by TheKnackerman
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/84migs/do_exbronies_outnumber_current_bronies/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment