Thursday, December 28, 2017

#mylittlepony - #Why do people hate fan pandering?


Why do people hate fan pandering?

I never understood this fandom and it's views on being referenced in the show. When Slice of Life came out, I had a blast. To this day I watch that episode and have a hearty laugh. But it seems like most people online consider it one of the worst episodes.

I get wanting the show to stand on it's own, but the show has fan and it goes out of it's way to show it's appreciation for us. And we get mad and call it "pandering". I don't get it, dude.

edit: my emoticon game is not on point



Submitted December 28, 2017 at 08:17AM by MrOverAnalyzer
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7mn5h4/why_do_people_hate_fan_pandering/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment