Thursday, December 28, 2017

#mylittlepony - #My daughter is teased for watching MLP


My daughter is teased for watching MLP

So, my 6 year old and I bonded over the past few years of the show. I'm a late brony, I found the community through Rooster Teeth and eventually introduced my daughter to the show because I hated the mindless shows she was watching. I loved the morals, the songs, and she seemed happy. Now, she's in kindergarten and kids are making fun of her because she likes the show. It breaks my heart to see our bond broken by peer pressure. I know that MLP is just a cartoon, but I really am blown away that she's being made fun of for it at the age of 6. Have any other fathers experienced this? She has now been embarrassed by showing her love of the show. I expect that this has happened to countless other parents for various reasons, but I wanted the community's opinion.

TL:DR My daughter was teased for loving the show, I just want to keep her self-esteem intact



Submitted December 28, 2017 at 09:10PM by Chillean88
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/7mry93/my_daughter_is_teased_for_watching_mlp/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment