Thursday, April 20, 2017

#horses - #Horse feeling poorly... potential vaccine effect?


Horse feeling poorly... potential vaccine effect?

Hi all, I just got my horses vaccinated yesterday with the 5-way and rabies vaccines. One mare (11yo) is relatively new to me so this is the first I've vaccinated her, and knowing her history I suspect this is the first time she's been vaccinated EVER. Today she's definitely not herself. She looks like she doesn't feel good, she won't eat (not even grass) and she just stands there despondently with her head hung looking miserable. Could this be an effect of the vaccines, or is there something more serious going on that I need to be watching for? My other horses are fine, and I've never had a horse react this way, so I'm worried about my mare.



Submitted April 20, 2017 at 06:29PM by khor91
via reddit http://ift.tt/2pJ9BgW

No comments :

Post a Comment