Thursday, March 30, 2017

#mylittlepony - #The Era of Lurking has come to an End!


The Era of Lurking has come to an End!

I, GM, have finally decided to stop the intense lurking I do of this subreddit! You may have seen me posting some comments in the last week, or hanging around the discord chat (well, if you were there the one time I was this week). In my time lurking over this reddit, I have noticed many 'hi, I'm new to this subreddit' posts and I thought to myself, 'self, we should make one of those' to which my self responded 'good idea!' And here we are!

So, the big question, WHO AM I? Uh... I'm a dude who likes colorful cartoon horses, that should be obvious. I've been a part of the fandom since before the end of season 5, and have been lurking here for most of that. (Allwayyyys waaaatching). I was dragged into the fandom kicking and screaming because I DID NOT want to like ponies, but they refused to let me Ignore them.

oh woe is me and my younger self's perceived threat to his manliness... I learned that I had no manliness later, but bah, the threat still FELT real back then! ...Maybe. Anyway, Hi, Pinkie Pie is best pony, I like talking and the more time I have the more I'll talk, I have a Fimfiction, I've been using BPM in my messages to my friends for a long time, and I have a question.

HOW...

DO YOU...

MAKE A LINE BREAK WITH EMOTES!?!?

It's seriously starting to bug me since I KNOW it can be done.

-GM, master of taglines.



Submitted March 30, 2017 at 06:43AM by GMBlackjack
via reddit http://ift.tt/2oeHUz3

No comments :

Post a Comment