Thursday, February 2, 2017

Question for new horse ownership.


Question for new horse ownership.

I'm a noob when it comes to actually owning a horse but would like to know more about horse ownership.

Figured I would dive in head first to asking questions ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I work at an Equine Vet Clinic so I know the prices of meds and what not, exams, vaccinations, coggins, health papers, colic treatment and how expensive horse care can be so no warnings needed there.

I've got connections in high places for good deals on treatment if ever needed! ๐Ÿ‘

Pretty obvious but I would very much like to consider adopting a horse.

A rather lazy trail riding horse would be alright for me. Breed-Meh. I like horses, it doesn't matter. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

This horse would be kept at a pasture barn close to my house that has people living there 'round the clock that also provide care since I don't have land quite yet but want my own horse to ride since I realized that lessons are literally the same damn price and I really just want a horse for pleasure riding.

What I want to know is what advice do you have for someone like me regarding horse ownership.

Also. I know to avoid blister beetles like the plague.



Submitted February 02, 2017 at 09:43PM by UnicornMoonPie
via reddit http://bit.ly/2k5GEe4

No comments :

Post a Comment