Thursday, February 2, 2017

10 years from now I am the Princess of Friendship, based in Ponyville. AMA!


10 years from now I am the Princess of Friendship, based in Ponyville. AMA!

I mean, I am in your time, too. I still am, is what I'm saying.

There's going to be an accident in the Starswirl the Bearded wing in the Canterlot library involving a whole lot of time spells. So... I'm here. Sort of. It's a little weird, but while I figure out how to fix this, I thought I'd answer your questions while I can. I know a lot of stuff!

Again, though, a lot of weird time spells were involved here, so this is going to be a little messed up. I'm going to be answering your questions before you ask them. So, make sure to wait until you see the answer you were hoping for before submitting your question, lest the timestream be destroyed and the mantis-ponies return.

I think something like this might have happened before, so be sure to look that up if you're still confused. I'm not sure what timeline that's from, but I saw it as I hurtled through the temporal oceans, so there you go.



Submitted February 02, 2017 at 09:27PM by Future-Twilight
via reddit http://bit.ly/2kv2glb

No comments :

Post a Comment