Thursday, February 23, 2017

#mylittlepony - #The weekly Tails of Equestria project needs three volunteers.


The weekly Tails of Equestria project needs three volunteers.

No idea what this is about? Get caught up here and here. TLDR: I'm apparently working on hosting a weekly/biweekly Tails of Equestria campaign on Roll20.net after the game releases.

What I need are volunteers for a trail run of the game. After the game launches (from what I can tell) next month, I'm going to set up a trial campaign. This trial campaign would last about 3-5 sessions and be a quick way to test out the system, game mechanics, and general chemistry of everyone and see if this project is even feasable in the first place.

Right now I'm looking for three volunteers who want to be a part of this trail run. Because I can't do a background check on you guys, this will be a first come first serve, but I do have a few pieces of criteria I'm looking for. These volunteers would also be involved in the planning stages of this project since I would be using their feedback of the trial run to fine tune what needs to be done (especially the timing of getting everyone's schedules ready). In order to be eligible, in your post you must mention my favorite pony in your post (this will be provided near the end of the post to prove you read this).

I am looking for people who have...

  • Familiarity with tabletop/pen and paper RPGs or Roll20.net is a huge plus, but not necessarily required.

  • Are able to meet semi-regularly at a specific time during a week.

  • Friendly and capable of working in a team environment

  • Patient.

  • Must be willing to offer feedback and accept criticism from others

  • Have a relatively open schedule and are willing to discuss planning stages with others.

Again, I will be taking the first three volunteers. If all slots are taken, you can still post your interest, and I might reach out to you if any of the initial three volunteers.

Available spots

1.

2.

3.


While I do reccomend that you support the official release of the game, please don't spend 40 bucks on the game just for this project. If things don't work out, my schedule/personal life gets in the way, or again, mod intervention says no, then I can't guarantee this will be an ongoing thing. My favorite pony is Rarity. This is something I want to try, and if it works out great. If it doesn't, then no harm done.



Submitted February 23, 2017 at 06:15PM by selfproclaimed
via reddit http://ift.tt/2lBTG2h

No comments :

Post a Comment