Monday, February 20, 2017

#horses - #Anniversary/birrhday Gift ideas for a horse loving girlfriend?


Anniversary/birrhday Gift ideas for a horse loving girlfriend?

I'll be honest, I don't know anything about horses. All I know is when I took high school pictures on one, it got a little "excited" and ruined the pictures. Hilarious, I know!

My girlfriend however Is all about horses. She goes to shows, quiz rallies, rides several times a month.

Her birthday and our 1 year anniversary happen to fall within March, so I'm wanting to get a good gift.

At the same time, I'm a college student so keep that in mind! Does anyone here have any good suggestions? I figured this is the best place to ask. She does not like jewelry, except earrings :)



Submitted February 20, 2017 at 06:20PM by Karbairusa
via reddit http://ift.tt/2mgjMXL

No comments :

Post a Comment