Wednesday, May 27, 2020

#mylittlepony - #So, I've seen a few people posting their story of how they became a brony (not recently) , So I guess I'll try.


So, I've seen a few people posting their story of how they became a brony (not recently) , So I guess I'll try.

So I used to be a brony hater unfortunately (You can execute me for my crimes later.). But I am also a meme addict (along with being a Halo addict.), and one day I was scrolling through memes, and I saw a MLP one. It was actually pretty damn funny. Then I thought, I should probably watch this show before criticizing it any more. So I did so, but only watching the Equestria girls episodes, because I thought those where less childish. Then I finished all of those, decided to watch the movies, and then actually went on to watch the normal story. Then two months later, I decided to start writing fanfiction and join this sub.



Submitted May 27, 2020 at 04:06AM by For_The_Memes69
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/grgz3j/so_ive_seen_a_few_people_posting_their_story_of/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment