Wednesday, May 27, 2020

#horses - #I don't get the stupidity of some people...


I don't get the stupidity of some people...

One horse at my riding school has got streptococcus equi. So he should stay in his stall 24/7 he even has wooden bars and planks so noone could touch him and he's not in contact with other horses. Based on what vet said he shouldn't go out to arena or pasture, and you can't touch him unless you want to give him medicine and then you have to wash yourself. And obviously you have to wear gloves and face mask. They're lunging him anyway, even though if he coughs (which he does very often) the bacteria will stay there and could infect other horses. His owner and his young daughter are totally ignoring this. 2 days ago she and her friend they brought there (wonderful idea, during all this corona) just opened his stall like nothing was happening and they pet him. Without gloves. When I told then to get away father of that friend was staring at me like I just killed his dog. Today it happened again. The owner was giving him medicine and his daughter was there peting him and so on. I just really don't get how someone can be so careless about something like this. They could infect other horses and me and my mom are not willing to pay another vet bill for someones stupidity. I just really don't get how someone can be so careless... P.S. sorry for grammar I'm not native english speaker



Submitted May 27, 2020 at 12:19PM by Sherl0cked007
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/grp4s9/i_dont_get_the_stupidity_of_some_people/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment