Thursday, May 14, 2020

#mylittlepony - #I'll Draw Your OC


I'll Draw Your OC

Hey y'all! I need to work on drawing manes, tails, and cutie marks. I thought that drawing OCs for people would be great practice! I'd be happy to draw any pony OCs (this excludes bat ponies - I'm still working on the basics)! Just fill out the info form and/or attach a photo (photos are encouraged). When I'm done, I'll reply to your comment with a link to your pony on my DeviantArt page. I look forward to drawing your OCs!

Info Form

  • Pony Name:
  • Gender:
  • Species:
  • Eye Color:
  • Body Color(s):
  • Mane/Tail Color(s):
  • Mane Style (ponytail, curly, straight, wavy, etc.):
  • Cutie Mark:
  • Cutie Mark Color(s):
  • Accessories (I might not draw them if they are too complicated):
  • Additional Notes (optional):

P.S. I'll be using bases for the body (which will be properly credited on my DeviantArt posts)



Submitted May 14, 2020 at 12:59PM by BrightHeartMLP
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/gjsm0b/ill_draw_your_oc/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment